The Reading Corner is a place where books of all genres are examined and reviewed. Comments, questions and disagreement are welcomed. Grab some coffee and a comfy chair and make yourself at home.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Super secret special project


It's up!
Here
Here
Here
and
Here.

Told you it wasn't anything that would make you jump through the ceiling with excitement (well, I told some of you that). But who cares what you think, just go read them!
Actually, I care. Leave comments!

Also, here is the promised, long-awaited review of Rebecca! Holy cow! It's early morning and you have so much to read!!!!

Why are you still here?

2 comments:

  1. Too many words.
    Although, I did notice that you posted that at 4:55 am. What gives, freak?
    Also, I was just getting to bed 1.5 hours before that, lol. Harry Potter premier ftw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha it was actually like 8 in the morning...I don't know why the times get all screwy. I didn't wake up until 7; I'm not THAT crazy!

    How was HP?

    ReplyDelete