The Reading Corner is a place where books of all genres are examined and reviewed. Comments, questions and disagreement are welcomed. Grab some coffee and a comfy chair and make yourself at home.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm really hungry


I even had a cinnamon roll! What's the deal? I mean I love food and all, but this is just ridiculous. I feel like I haven't eaten in three days. I also have blisters on my both of my feet. Apparently my kitten heel flip-flops do not enjoy having to walk my sorry ass down Main Street and back, no matter who I'm walking with. Blisters hurt. Just fyi.

So, books! I'm making a library jaunt today, and I'm planning on picking up a few of the things you guys have suggested to me, with a couple of additions...hopefully. We'll see. So that means I'm going in looking for:
  • Ender's game, Speaker for the Dead, by Orson Scott Card
  • Cordelia's Honor by Lois McMaster Bujold
  • The Population Bomb
  • The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  • On the Road
  • Parallelities
  • Walden Two
(Alex, if you have some time to get me any of the books you have so that I could borrow them, that would be awesome, since I'm 98.4% sure the library won't have a single thing I'm looking for)

Any other ideas, you guys?
I finally finished Brave New World, so in addition the review of the Great Gatsby that will be up sometime in the next few weeks, there will be a review of BNW as well. Yay! Get excited about it.

For now though I have got to get something to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment