The Reading Corner is a place where books of all genres are examined and reviewed. Comments, questions and disagreement are welcomed. Grab some coffee and a comfy chair and make yourself at home.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm a pimp

Still reading The Things That Matter- I'm about halfway through the third section, and still greatly enjoying it. After the Frankenstein repetition, it picked up. The Wuthering Heights analysis was much better, and now I'm on Jane Eyre, which is one of my favorite books of all time; I'm liking it.

What I'm not liking is how pale I still am. I spend all my time inside reading, working on writing or watching movies. My left arm is darker than my right because when I drive, I let it hang out the window. That's pathetic. So I've decided that today I'm going to spend time outside. I probably won't be active, since I'm a bit of a bum, but I'll at least get off this chair and get nice and golden brown (or pink, depending on how the day turns out).

We'll see. What that means is I'm going to try to stay off Yahoo Answers (where I spend probably 25% of my day, if not more, pissing off Twilight fans) and disconnect from the interwebs for a while. I'm becoming too much of a couch potato, no matter how productive it is. I also want to see how my articles do without me pimping them all the time. The past couple of days have been pretty productive, but so have I.

So, there's that. Additionally, tomorrow's Monday, so you know what that means: review day!

No comments:

Post a Comment