The Reading Corner is a place where books of all genres are examined and reviewed. Comments, questions and disagreement are welcomed. Grab some coffee and a comfy chair and make yourself at home.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Frank Lloyd Wright

I went to the Westcott House today with my grandparents and little sis -it's in Springfield Ohio, and it's a very inexpensive hour-long tour of a fantastically well restored FLW house. I am a huge, huge FLW fan, so I get a big thrill every summer when we go. This was my second trip, and I'm still reeling with excitement.

Among my acquired gifts was a bio of the man himself, so expect to see a link to that sometime in the next couple of days (I've already read it, so all that remains is to write about it).

In the meantime, read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment