The Reading Corner is a place where books of all genres are examined and reviewed. Comments, questions and disagreement are welcomed. Grab some coffee and a comfy chair and make yourself at home.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Books and houses

Today I'm planning on finishing a fantastic book by Max Barry called "Jennifer Government". If you haven't read anything by him, get on it! He's funny and weird and manages to somehow be dark without being melodramatic -and everything works out in the end. It's pretty cool.

I won't be updating tomorrow, or if I do it'll be late, because I'm going to the Westcott House! I'm a big Frank Lloyd Wright fan (I have symbols relating to one of his quotes tattooed on my ribcage), so I'm excited about the trip. This will be my second visit to the house. I'm hoping to get a book on my man while I'm there, if I do, you can expect a review of it at some point in the near future.

For the time being, here's another review I wrote, this time of Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment