The Reading Corner is a place where books of all genres are examined and reviewed. Comments, questions and disagreement are welcomed. Grab some coffee and a comfy chair and make yourself at home.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Saturday Evening...post.

Puns kill me (not in the ha-ha, killer joke kind of way, either). I don't know why I continue making them; I despise most puns. I don't think they're usually very clever, and they definitely don't take much effort...not that all cleverness does, but you know. I'm just not a fan of puns, okay?!

I am a fan of Spongebob, however. And Zadie Smith's "White Teeth" -which I checked out from the library today. Something I'll have a good time re-reading! Expect a review of that within a week or two.

Short entry today -I'm off enjoying my Saturday. You ought to be as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment