How cool is this? See the others here at Not Your Logic
There are several important signs that point to Disney movies. It's important to recognize them for your own well-being.
- Large groups of people are suddenly bursting into choreographed song and dance for no apparent reason
- You are compelled to join in with the singing and dancing and don't find anything unusual about it
- Animals and inanimate objects begin to talk and you are able to understand them
- A fairy, genie, wizard or witch appears and offers you wishes, magic spells, strange items or threatens you with imprisonment or harm
- You suddenly have romantic feelings for a beastly animal and are not worried about your sanity or well-being
- You are placed into a position of authority and a kingdom is suddenly under your control or you become responsible for its welfare
- After a lifetime of poverty, abuse or homelessness you find wealth, love and a family
- The person you most despise falls in love with you and/or you with them
- An adviser, close but sarcastic relative or cruel employer suddenly turns on you, kidnaps you or kills/attempts to kill you or a member(s) of your family
- You fall in love with someone you've known for only a few days
- Expressing yourself through long music montages is much more suitable than just talking about it
- You are a woman and the only way you can resolve an issue or save yourself is by getting a man to fall in love with you
- You are a man and you are suddenly attracted to a woman you met under bizarre circumstances (examples include: meeting a voiceless woman on a beach, imprisoning a provincial villager in her father's stead, seeing a princess-turned-servant over a palace wall, dancing with a servant-turned-princess at a ball, saving a runaway princess's hand from being chopped off by an apple vendor or coming across a princess in hiding as she sings to woodland creatures)
- Seemingly insurmountable obstacles can be easily overcome with the help of a fairy, a genie or the power of true love/group singing...